Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Little Bear results

Post Thanks / Like

Default Little Bear results

We had a good day on the water today. The fish was a little slow but all the teams brought fish to the scales.
    1st. Keith Dodd/ Donald Ledbetter 4.84#s
    2nd. Bevin Berry/ Mark Mitchell 4.61 #s
    Big Fish David and Jimmy Mcarley 1.70 #s

Like I said the fishing was tough today some of the fish was caught pulling crankbaits but most was caught spider rigging minnows. Thanks to everyone for another good time on the water. Remember our next tournament is November 1,2008 on wheeler lake from 6:30am-3:00pm. Weigh in will be at joe wheeler ramp but you may launch anywhere on the lake. Good job guys and here are a few pictures of our members. These are the guys that make it so much fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Enjoyed it guys. It was good seeing everyone
    David McCarley

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

sounds like you guys had a great tournament. Wish I could have been there. We had a band contest Saturday, and unfortunately, we have one
    November 1st in Atlanta. I will get around to fishing one soon enough. My dad and I are going through withdrawls.

But, nothing like sitting at home holding my little girl! See you guys at the next meeting.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Sat tournament

Hey guys, bet it was fun to fish again. Looks like you had a great day. Been busy with football and Sat am clinics. I hope to fish soon, I took friday off and went to cedar, didnt catch many but caught some good ones. Hoping saturdays slow down soon so i can fish a tournament.
    PAC
    Shoals Area Crappie Association