Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just wanted to brag on Luremaker358 a little bit

Post Thanks / Like

Default I just wanted to brag on Luremaker358 a little bit

I ordered some jig heads from him, never have before, and I must say I am impressed!! He dropped the heads in the mail yesterday at lunch, when I came home for lunch today they were in my mailbox!! The heads are trimmed well, tight on the hook, and just what I was lookin for!!! Check him out sometime, great product and great service!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll 2nd that...

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I am a little slow, but how do I find him? Website? Always looking for good quality products and really rather support folks on here. Especiall folks like him who post regularly and share info freely.
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shine Runner View Post
    Ok, I am a little slow, but how do I find him? Website? Always looking for good quality products and really rather support folks on here. Especiall folks like him who post regularly and share info freely.
    He just sent me a pm on a jig head question i had. He's a member on here. Just look him up under the members list and shoot him a pm. The heads I ordered for him I will have at slabfest, so you can see the quality.

Post Thanks / Like

It would be worth everyones time to check out Zigs Jigs.I know serveral people who has ordered his jigs & was amazed withem.

Zigs Jigs | Fish with Confidence tell him Bluegill sent you.You wont find them no cheaper or better made.Just look over his site & see what you think.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegilll View Post
    It would be worth everyones time to check out Zigs Jigs.I know serveral people who has ordered his jigs & was amazed withem.

Zigs Jigs | Fish with Confidence tell him Bluegill sent you.You wont find them no cheaper or better made.Just look over his site & see what you think.
    Nice lookin website. But as far as jig head prices go, the guy I'm talking about in this thread, has prices just as cheap as zigsjigs. And as far as custom jigs goes, I have been know to tie a mean crappie jig myself, heck, I even have a guy with a crappie tattoo with one of my jigs hanging in his mouth!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

And here is the tat he is talking about.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slab_slayer1 View Post
    Nice lookin website. But as far as jig head prices go, the guy I'm talking about in this thread, has prices just as cheap as zigsjigs. And as far as custom jigs goes, I have been know to tie a mean crappie jig myself, heck, I even have a guy with a crappie tattoo with one of my jigs hanging in his mouth!
    I apoligize,I wasnt tryin to step on noones toes by any means.I just have seen some jig makers wanting as high as $2 a piece when I got mine from him for 1/3 of that price.Again I apoligize & will start keepin my mouth shut lol as I'm a newbie when it comes to jigs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Manz View Post
    And here is the tat he is talking about.
    Nice lookin tat

Post Thanks / Like

luremaker is on 358 just before you get to hwy 80. the man makes good looking jigs and are priced very reasonable. he is about 40 miles away from perry. very good man to deal with, have a good one. tommy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast