Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ross Barnett

PerchHead Guest

Default Ross Barnett

Is there anyone who fishes the Ross Barnett, besides myself, on here? If so, where do you fish and what methods do you use

Post Thanks / Like

Now you are talking. I just joined this site a few weeks ago and was wondering the same thing. I used to fish there often but this fall I've found calmer waters close to home. Still like to come down occassionally. We fished up the river last time(first of Oct.) and found some nice fish right before the jetskis started. That's my gripe about Barnett, there is too much traffic for me until it gets really cold. Anyway whe I do get to fish there I like to be there early and fish the river channel for suspended fish. Sorry it took me so long to find your post.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Count me in

I just joined this board and I am in the process of making fish attractors to place in Pelahatchie bay. I mainly fish the bay because I live beside it. Im spoiled lol... I hear the boats cranking up in the morning at the ramps and its hard to go to work. I catch most my crappie during the spring but this year I plan to fish all summer for them. I also have crappie lights and will be night fishing for them also.

rgmcman Guest

Just would like to say hello to all. Im new to crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome rgmcman:I'm new also (well lol),Do you fish Ross Barnett?My son lives on the water over there (I'm from Al),planning on going over in a month or 2 ,To live awhile I'm a commercal beekeeper & have alot of bee's over there,That I'll have to work for the spring season, planning to do some fishing also.My son keeps a boat in the water at his house & don't use it so I'll have to stop that lol.>>>>Bentpole