Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Eno River and Falls Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eno River and Falls Lake

Crappie are not in the Eno River yet. (at least not today) It was very high and muddy. Simple as that! This weekend last year I caught some out by the RR bridge but nothing doing this morning. So I got out of there and went to Falls Lake hwy 50 launch. Went down to the Newlight road bridge and found the Crappie on the bridge pileings.. You needed to be on the upstream side of the upstream pileing. You had to be ON THE PILEING too or you were not going to get a bite. Blue Slider tipped with a minnow was what was on the menue today. Fish were 12 feet down. Biggest fish was 15inches.. Kept 10

-REDBOAT

Post Thanks / Like

nice one redboat never fished eno or any river for that matter but for the one social we had there but i really enjoyed it would like to go back sometime soon
    [never snap at the hand that feeds ya

Post Thanks / Like

15 inches!!!!!!!!!! good one redboat.

Post Thanks / Like

nice job redboat! I fished out there last weekend myself and didn't have a strike on the eno. I also fished around the RR bridge with no luck there! Got back to the ramp and a bank fisherman had a whole stringer full!!! Debris everywhere, and the water was muddy. Way to go on the 15"er!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice on the 15 incher Redboat. Glad to hear you found them. Hope I find some soon. still got plenty for now in the freezer but need to find them soon. I saw a jet ski out saturday at the spillway. Guy came up close to where I was fishing and he had his golden Retriever riding with him on front of him. That was way coll. That dog was sitting there on the jet ski like he was right at home. Having a blast. lol