Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Add A Seat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Add A Seat

Hey Guys,
    Thinking about purchasing one of the ADD A SEAT, by e2 innovations, that was advertised on this board. Does any one have any pros or cons about this product? Info wil be greatly appreciated, thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I got one on my G3 pro G185 (Made by Skeeter) and I like it a lot. Nice to be able to put it away when you are not using it. No holes to drill.

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Love it

I am a guide and looked for something like this for quite awhile. I bought an Add-A-Seat and loved it so much that I am now a dealer/dristributor for them. That may sound like a sales pitch and I guess it is but it is also the truth. You may see and purchase them at my website Extreme Fishing Concepts Driftmaster rod holders , Santee rod holders , Joy Fish cast nets and Redi Rig Floats If you decide to buy one the shipping is free. The shopping cart will add shipping but I will remove it before it is shipped. Check it out.

Yadkin Guide
    Extreme Fishing Concepts Driftmaster rod holders , Santee rod holders , Joy Fish cast nets and Redi Rig Floats