Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: good days and bad days

Post Thanks / Like

Default good days and bad days

Well guys it had to come sooner or later, the cold frount with the temp change and the water temp change, trolling for crappie this saturday was hard. Only found them in one place and it was still hard to get a bite. we got 10 the hole day all we can do is wait for the bite to turn back on. Herm.

Post Thanks / Like

herm, are you draggin jigs behind the boat or spider rigging? i spent a few hours the other day setting my boat up for long line trolling crank baits and dint get to go, so i set it back for night fishing again. im not gonna repeat that till i hear of anyone catching em trolling long lines. too much work to keep shifting back and forth
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    herm, are you draggin jigs behind the boat or spider rigging? i spent a few hours the other day setting my boat up for long line trolling crank baits and dint get to go, so i set it back for night fishing again. im not gonna repeat that till i hear of anyone catching em trolling long lines. too much work to keep shifting back and forth
    Ya, that's what I'm doing dragging four lines behind the boat and one on each side. One thing I forgot to let you guys know you need to find the bait fish, when you find the bait schooled up you will find the crappie somewhere close. Hope this helps rango. good fishing, Herm.