Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Quantum Reel Parts?!?

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Quantum Reel Parts?!?

I have a few Quantum SS10 spinning reels that are in need of drag nuts. I am talking about the small brass nuts inside the drag cap which holds the line spool on. Does anybody know of someone that can direct me to the link or an address where I might can get a few of these, if not directly from a reel repairman? If not, I'll have to trash some prefectly good reels because of it.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

i think its [email protected] and i think the # is 800 588 9030 i think. let me know
    Stinkies Daddy

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stinkies daddy View Post
    i think its [email protected] and i think the # is 800 588 9030 i think. let me know
    Thanks stinkies daddy. I sent 'em an email using the address above and will let you know what, if anything, I hear from them. Anybody else know of someone I can order these parts from in case this one flops?!? (Seems Quantum is tight trying to buy parts from sometimes!)
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Nutter Rod & Reel Service, White Georgia Ph. 770-386-3978 ask for Jon Nutter www.nutterrodandreel.com
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 09-25-2008 at 08:20 PM.
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up I agree ....

Quote Originally Posted by The Lip RIPPERS View Post
    Nutter Rod & Reel Service, White Georgia Ph. 770-386-3978 ask for Jon Nutter Nutter Rod & Reel Service | Welcome

Or you can ...
    Send the Nutter's a email Nutter Rod & Reel Service | Contact Us and inquire as to the availability of the parts. I've dealt with them, before, and they seemed to be good people.

... cp