Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I've changed just a little bit

Post Thanks / Like

Default I've changed just a little bit

Right after the slabfest in March, i had a few things come up that really messed with me. I had alot of stress on me, and a whole bunch of other things, while dealing with this stuff i turned to the one thing that back in highschool kept me out of trouble, weightlifting! Since then i have been going to the gym 5 days a week, and have really gotten my life back on track. I've also kept kinda quite on here, but i'm still here! Here is a pic of me at the Blackshear slabfest, and a pic of me from yesterday at the gym. Hope to see all of you guys soon!! Thanks

Blackshear slabfest

And now

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

glad to see you doing good. hope to see you at blacksher .
    if we have a flat don`t bother with the jack we will call you:D
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see you back, hope to see you at blackshear in a few days.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see you back Jason. I knew you would be back when you knew the time was right. You sure have bulked up, but why aren't you smiling. You remind me of a bouncer. I bet you feel a whole lot better though.

By the way, who is that good looking guy holding the bag in that first picture?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks you guys, my wife and I plan on making the slabfest if we can find somewhere to put up a tent, saw where all the sites are full.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Slayer, glad to see ya doing better. I say ya'll come on down and there will be somebody that will let ya camp with them.

Post Thanks / Like

Who's gonna tell Jason he can't pitch his tent on their site???? Any takers? Glad to have you back Jason, see ya soon.
    Birddog,

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

welcome back and see ya at slabfest..Glad all is getting on track for you...

just don't forget I can still kick yer tail

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Manz View Post
    By the way, who is that good looking guy holding the bag in that first picture?
    I don't know about any guys in that 1st pic, but I noticed a girl that caught my eye!!!!!!!

Seriously though, glad to hear from you SS and glad to hear your coming down and bringing BB with you too!
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shine Runner View Post
    I don't know about any guys in that 1st pic, but I noticed a girl that caught my eye!!!!!!!

Seriously though, glad to hear from you SS and glad to hear your coming down and bringing BB with you too!
    Yea, but I see she is talking to that good looking guy.:p