Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Annual David Summers Memorial TeeZur Jigs Crappie Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2nd Annual David Summers Memorial TeeZur Jigs Crappie Tournament

Wanted to let every one know that the 2nd annual David Summers Memorial TeeZur Jig Crappie Tournament will be September 24th. This one will be bigger and better than ever before. We do not have many details yet, but I can tell you that John Anderson and Aron Tippon will be fishing this one. This tournament will be free just like the others. There will be a big fish fry and lots of prizes. As soon as we get more details, I will post them.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Too Cool!

Awesome! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help Richard, I know it's tons of work to put a tourney on.
    "To catch fish, you gotta be on the fish!"

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Chris. We are going to need a ton of help for this one.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default all rite....

I will be glad to help out also Weez...Let me know

Tom
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where is the tournament going to be held?

Hey there - I was just wondering where the tournament might be held? And how far about is that from Middle GA area???

I might be willing to volunteer my services up there if they might be of interest.

I am a professional photographer and own a photography business.

I haven't updated my website in a while, but it is www.fieldsphotos.com

Do you think there would be a necessity for a photographer on-site as well? For weigh-in photos, candid shots, pics of people fishing, etc.?

Of course that would probably mean I couldn't fish the tournament either....I might be willing to give up fishing (for this one occassion) to help capture these great memories!!!

Please let me know.

Thanks - GABoy
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

GABoy,
    I am just now starting to get things rolling on this. We don't have many details yet, but it will be here on Kentucky Lake in the Paris, TN. area. I will have the weigh in and fish fry location ironed out tomorrow. That will be great if you could do the pictures. Send me an email and we can talk further. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1weezer
    GABoy,
    I am just now starting to get things rolling on this. We don't have many details yet, but it will be here on Kentucky Lake in the Paris, TN. area. I will have the weigh in and fish fry location ironed out tomorrow. That will be great if you could do the pictures. Send me an email and we can talk further. Thanks!
    I just sent you an email and gave you my work email address, I check that much more often than my home email.

Talk to you soon - GABoy
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

As I told you a while back in the chat room, I will be happy to help any way I can. Sounds like it's going to be a GREAT time!
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thought I would let every one know that the weigh in for this tournament will be at Mansard Island Resort. The marina and store will be open. They will have all the rooms for rent and will rent them at the winter rates (20% off) for any one attending the tournament. The number is 731-642-5590. Ask for Frank or Kim and let them know your coming for the TeeZur tournament.
    It has only been one day since I posted the date for this, and have already had several calls donating prizes. This is going to be a big one! Remember, this is a FREE tournament for any one wanting to come.
    To help with expenses for the tournament, we are going to raffle a (new still in the box) Minn-Kota trolling motor. 24 volt, 74 pound thrust, 52 inch shaft Maxxum, with universal sonar. $850.00 value. The raffle tickets will be $10.00 each. All proceeds will go toward items needed to make this tournament a success.
    If you would like to purchase a ticket or need more info on the tournament, please contact Richard Williams. 731-644-3793 home, 731-336-3550 cell, or [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Richard,
    Just wanted to let you knowthat "CRAPPIE UNLIMITED" www.crappieunlimited.com will be donating a one day guide trip on Weiss Lake with our guide Terry Whaley, and a two night stay at Weiss Mart Marina Motel www.weissmartmarina.com

Anything else that you need call me
    Dockshooter
    Webmaster CrappieUnlimited.com
    Last edited by dockshooter; 05-22-2005 at 09:35 AM. Reason: wrong url
    Dock Shooter

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast