Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Plastic lure making

Post Thanks / Like

Default Plastic lure making

Anybody do this or know how to do this. I was wondering how hard it was, where to get molds for plastic lures, just general info.

Post Thanks / Like

"Hello, My name is Bill, and I'm a tackleholic"

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Bittle ....

look thru this website : Fishing Lure Making Products, Soft Plastics, Lead Molds, Hooks and more! - LureCraft

Also, understand that you will probably want to have a alternate place to do this ... as you won't want to do it in your home/house/garage. You'll also need good ventilation, wherever you "set up".
    Check online to see if you can find info on the "precautions", as well as the "how to"

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta second Tackle Underground. It's a great site and some of the lures made there are UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Lure Craft is one of the Big Ones and Del Mart molds sells customs but you'll want to get into it before you go that big.

Janns, Barlows Stamina all sell supplies also.

GO to the soft plastics section and go to the last post and read all you can while writing down any questions you have, believe me it works better and you'll figure out some of the best pourers there.

Good luck

Fatman