Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Member

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Member

Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. Ran across this site over a year ago and there wasn't much happening on it. Looks like that has changed! I am a mainstay over at Gamefishin.com and noticed slabking and some other folks talking about this site so I thought I would register. Looks like lots of good information here. Hopefully I can contribute.

May try to get out for some crappie this weekend but don't know where yet. Probably somewhere in King or Pierce county. If anyone has any up to date reports that may help me decide I would certainly appreciate it.

Looking forward to spending some time here!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard Moose. The reports should start rolling in soon as the spawn heats up a bit. I plan to start targeting crappie this weekend. Not really sure if I'll check out Ohop, Tanwax or Sammamish first but I hope I can report some action someplace. Looking forward to your postings.

Slabking

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Moose, like slab said there should be some good reports comming in the next couple weeks.
    To land one of my crappie i need a gaff and a .22 pistal :D

Post Thanks / Like

Moosie, I'm here too.

aka Zen aka Bill W and now the Wormer

Post Thanks / Like

hey moose, i'm the guy on the site that everyone thinks i'm lying whenever i say i catch a fish

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, everyone!

Zen, er, "Wormer", I thought that might be you.

Urban Fisher - Is the rumor true? :p

Post Thanks / Like

Slabking - I have always had more success on Tanwax in the late summer/fall, usually in the evenings. Although I have caught some earlier in the year using white micro jigs. I am definitely a novice when it comes to crappie fishing though so don't pay too much attention to me unless I report fish caught! :D

Post Thanks / Like

I used to love fishing Tanwax in late Sept through Oct. Haven't really been down that way in a few years but I will be trying to get down there a couple times a month this year since the launch at kapowsin will re-open soon. You're right though, it's a much better lake in the fall. Clear lake can be good at times as well but the skiers can take a few years off your life on a sunny day :D.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Crappie.com. ALl the rumors are true about Urban fisher the only place he catches fish is at Safeway or Albertsons, J/K J/K.

Urban, Safeway had some tilapia on sale last time i was in there, Maybe you could paint spots on them and take a picture and say you caught a crappie.LOL J/K.
    Eat your wheaties
    Okuma
    Sniper Lures Custom Baits
    Fetha' 'styx Custom Rods
    Outlaw Baits
    Reaction Innovations
    XS ENERGY DRINKS

Post Thanks / Like

Is Urban Fisher aka SilverSlayer??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast