Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There's got to be something in Crappie meat..........

Post Thanks / Like

Default There's got to be something in Crappie meat..........

There's got to be something in Crappie meat that makes Crappie fishermen such great people.

I swear, an outdated post goes up for moderators, and I get a thousand volunteers, I mention the costs and difficulties in a server upgrade I'm doing and I get donations, you guys are awesome. I think it's something in the meat that make Crappie Fishermen so cool. I bet you if we did a study and made some of you guys stop eating Crappie, after about a month, you'd all become very intolerant and ornery? lol
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Ha ha...I say we don't try it....I might go through withdrawals!!!

Not to mention, I what would I do with all my free-time???

You keep up a fantastic side Ed, why wouldn't people want to help out and donate to a great cause?

That is beyond me.
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

Well I only wandered in here about a week ago, but I agree that this does seem to be a great site with a great group of users.

-S

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

GABOY said it all!
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Shucks Ed ....

everybody on this site knows that Crappie are the best fish ..... and, as they say - "you are what you eat" !! :p
    Besides - when you got something as good as this going for you - good info, good stories, good recipes, hot tips, good baits & equipment, good fellowship, and people who care ....... then it's only natural that they want to lend a hand or chunk in some change ($) to help keep it going and improving. That's what good people do ... and this site is full of "good people" :D ..........cp

ray Guest

A Big 'amen' To That, Cp

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Something In Crappie Meat

I will stand up and testify to that, There is no better! Jimmy S.Ga. Crappie.Com

Post Thanks / Like

One thing I notice about crappie fisherman. 20 bass fisherman can pass you on the lake and they might wave. You can see a crappie fisherman 1/2mile across the lake and he will come and talk to you for a while and pass GOOD info. My partner and I took 2 boats to Oconne and we had no idea where to start, we saw a guy getting ready to start crappie fishing and he waited for us so we all could fish together. Bass fisherman would have never done that.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drill instructor
    One thing I notice about crappie fisherman. 20 bass fisherman can pass you on the lake and they might wave. You can see a crappie fisherman 1/2mile across the lake and he will come and talk to you for a while and pass GOOD info. My partner and I took 2 boats to Oconne and we had no idea where to start, we saw a guy getting ready to start crappie fishing and he waited for us so we all could fish together. Bass fisherman would have never done that.
    Maybe if they ATE some bass it would make a difference. Cut up 3, 3 pounders a month ago and got a pile of meat, was real good too. I think crappie are better and a LOT better as the summer comes on. Smart enough to go to deeper water.

Post Thanks / Like

i hear ya, i hope its not the mercury here in the old muddy mississippi.. lol anything we can do were there for ya, were like a big family.. Thanks for what your doing for us and keep up the grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat work.......... tight lines to ya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast