Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: TrumanTailrace

Post Thanks / Like

Default TrumanTailrace

Anybody been since the rain. I was wondering how much water they are generating and if the fishing has picked up.

Post Thanks / Like

Ha bittle. Here's a website that will give the generation schedule. just click on the day or days your interested in on the left side of page. www.swpa.gov/generationschedule.aspx Its funny you posted this shortly after I talked to a friend of mine, about this. Haven't heard anything yet but I would think they would be on! Either above or below with this much water being pulled.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry bittle some reason that one's not wonting to pull up let's try this one. Southwestern Power Administration I was trying to save you a step any click on Generation schedule when you get on the home page then click on your day(s)

Post Thanks / Like

whoops I guess I was thinking of pomme de terre which there pulling hard. looks like there not pulling much at Truman, some in the afternoon and thats it. Any way I hope this web-site will help you guys from here on out.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a phone # also for Loz and Truman. 573-365-9205

Post Thanks / Like

Was there Tuesday evening. Could catch few 6-8" crappie and was all I saw anyone else catch. One spillway open, that appeared to have been the projection for yesterday and again for today. This time last year it was insane the number of fish being caught by people fishing from the bank. I never tend to say much that is very smart but I always maintain that no two years are ever the same, man does that hold true in this case. If they start to dump Truman some it might change, time will tell.