Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Headed to Stockton

Post Thanks / Like

Default Headed to Stockton

Just got back from Colorado 848 miles 14 hrs of driving now have to pack and get the camper ready in one day for a week at stockton. Leave Wed. morning should be setting camp about 2:00 in Ruark Bluff west site 11-a. I'll be fishing out of a grey Alumacraft with FISH EM ALL In red on the side if you see me, wave and say hello.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Barn Dog may be there Saturday if the weather stay's nice.

Post Thanks / Like

Barn.....Have a good time. May see you out there also. Should be great weather,full moon, and stockton one of a few lakes not up 5-20 ft.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

man what a life colorado,stockton,live on tablerock, and he bakes cookies.... will try to get up there and visit a little, hope you catch the heck out of the fish. later man

Post Thanks / Like

Save me a limit.

Good luck

Post Thanks / Like

If your coming saturday or sunday it'll be to late I should have the lake cleaned out by then. Frosty where were those trees by cc...

Post Thanks / Like

Barn.....Not real good on directions....Head out of ramp to the left,which i think is north, keep going till you see the boat docks on the left. follow lake on around, trees on right, bluff and trees on left. Last time out was real slow,fish may have moved. Did better at bridge piers.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

man what a life rick...that sound's like one heck of a plan. good luck and be safe. we'll be waiting for a good report...but the main thing is having fun and enjoying retirement.:D 25 year's and counting for me man that's a long time, i hope i can last that long!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY View Post
    Barn.....Not real good on directions....Head out of ramp to the left,which i think is north, keep going till you see the boat docks on the left. follow lake on around, trees on right, bluff and trees on left. Last time out was real slow,fish may have moved. Did better at bridge piers.
    FROSTY ment right, then left or was that right........no on second thought I think you go left than right. No No I may be wrong and don't fish around those boat docks those people have guns!:D Ok FROSTY was correct.

Come on Barn Dog, FROSTY, Beagle or anyone else who goes during the week get to Stockotn and give us a report it is killing me! Are they biting or not?

Post Thanks / Like

Pole Bender.....Haven't been yet, but will give it a try thursday. Hope barn has it fiqured out by then. Later
    Mike

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast