Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sharia Law Becomes Official in Britain

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sharia Law Becomes Official in Britain

Revealed: UK’s first official sharia courts

Abul Taher

ISLAMIC law has been officially adopted in Britain, with sharia courts given powers to rule on Muslim civil cases.

The government has quietly sanctioned the powers for sharia judges to rule on cases ranging from divorce and financial disputes to those involving domestic violence.

Rulings issued by a network of five sharia courts are enforceable with the full power of the judicial system, through the county courts or High Court.

Previously, the rulings of sharia courts in Britain could not be enforced, and depended on voluntary compliance among Muslims....

Revealed: UK’s first official sharia courts - Times Online

Post Thanks / Like

We have changed some marriage laws here for foreigners so that they can marry within the family. Democracies...represenative republics..are eroding. Maybe we should limit their reproductive activities.....:rolleyes:

TN River: Clifton, Perryville, occasionally northward
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy cow!! This is just the beginning. Western Europe is becoming predominately muslim faster than anyone knows. Christianity is fading fast there and the muslims are just going to walk in and take over without firing a shot!
    BSRRofl

backtocrappie is offline Moderator OT Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

It gets better! I just heard today their clerics have also authorized killing (murdering) CEO's of satellite TV channels who produce and air anything objectionable material. I hate thinking like this but, I keep having an image of a society in our near future lives by a new creedo of, with my bible in one hand and my rifle in the other.
    "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good"
    Sen. Hillary Clinton - Speech at Democratic Fundraiser, June 2004

Post Thanks / Like

Had a Canadian truck driver into our plant today. He said he and his wife had moved from England to Canada a year ago for that very reason, Muslims are taking over in Europe according to him. They're looking forward to moving to the US in another year or two.

TN River: Clifton, Perryville, occasionally northward
    Post Thanks / Like

The scary thing is that Muslims aren't trying to "convert" anyone. They plan to simply win with numbers. The average muslim household has something like 4 children and that rate is growing. Meanwhile, the average christian household only averages 1.something children. The gap is closing fast.
    BSRRofl