Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wild Mustangs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wild Mustangs

Got to see some wild Mustangs yesterday,May not be a big deal to some of you out west,But here in my part of the country we don't see it much(or any)
    Any way a friend of ours got a shipment of around 40 of them in yesterday,so me & the wife went to watch them. He has two fellows there to brake them & one of them was broke in 1hr 55min's,They broke 2 more in alittle over 2 hrs ,So broke that this ol' fat man got to ride one of them:D
    They will be under the Gov, adoption program in about a month,Way the gas thing is going may need to get me one:p

Post Thanks / Like

I got to have that same experience a few years back.. It was absoulutley amazing.. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Nature at it's finest.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Not a wild mustang

It's amazing what people can do with wild horses, we were having problems with coyotes around the cattle and goats, so we got a donkey, a formerly wild donkey. A prison not too far from here has a program where the inmates break wild donkeys and horses. Even after being broken you can still see a spirit in them that other horses and donkeys just don't have.
    Goodnight Vienna...Pistols Firing!!!