Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Skeeter problem at Bucksaw.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Skeeter problem at Bucksaw.

I heard they were sightings of a Skeeter down that way. As beagle would say "Details man details". Lets here it DR.

Post Thanks / Like

I also hear of this SKEETER sighting, hummmmmmm

Post Thanks / Like

DrFish is not reading your posts. He is out in the barn sitting in that new Skeeter waiting on the rain to stop.
    Mike

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I here it is big and fast and will put a hurting on Truman Crappie. It is all your fault Baker. All Jim use to talk about was that Fisher and how much he liked it. One ride in your glass boat and he had to have one. Can't wait to see it and that ear to ear grin of his showing it off. Great feeling every time you get a different boat. I have been in such a good mood this week with mine the wife talked me in to getting her a new SUV.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    I here it is big and fast and will put a hurting on Truman Crappie. It is all your fault Baker. All Jim use to talk about was that Fisher and how much he liked it. One ride in your glass boat and he had to have one. Can't wait to see it and that ear to ear grin of his showing it off. Great feeling every time you get a different boat. I have been in such a good mood this week with mine the wife talked me in to getting her a new SUV.
    An SUV is a small price to pay for a new boat. Can't wait to take a ride in it. Between you, DrFish, Gonefishingee and other fine CDC members I may never have to drag mine back to Truman. I'll just leave mine on the boat lift. She knows her way around LOZ but is a stranger at Truman.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Mr Baker I will trade with you.:D I'll buzz you around Truman in our Champion & in turn you buzz Mrs JJ & myself around LOZ. I sure would like to find some good fishing spots on LOZ and I will trade Our good spots for yours. :DBesides that I have never been in a Charger.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    I heard they were sightings of a Skeeter down that way. As beagle would say "Details man details". Lets here it DR.
    Come on Dr lets see some pics of that new Skeeter:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr. baker View Post
    DrFish is not reading your posts. He is out in the barn sitting in that new Skeeter waiting on the rain to stop.
    and no doubt slamming down copious amounts of RB&V,,if he has cable in there he can even watch the game today,,jmo:D
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

You hit the nail on the head, Mike. I haven't been reading the board much, I've been bonding with my baby. Beagle, if I remember correctly, you have some pictures from when you looked her over. Could you share them with they guys and gals for me? thanks. It's an 05 Skeeter TZX 190 with a Yamaha 175 HPDI 2 stroke. 75 hours on the motor. I have to get as cover made, and then get it down to Truman. Can't wait. She would have been in the Missouri river today, but it's got to be up and full of trash. Patience never was my long suit.
    Last edited by drfishjd; 09-14-2008 at 03:40 PM.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Default couple pictures

got a few no overall boat (full view) bet here is a few
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast