Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thirty Keeper Crappy Stockton You

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thirty Keeper Crappy Stockton You

Say. water was 71dg. the wind was a little more than light, and out of the east, the lake was almost at normal pool, water was clear. so what went wrong. I dont know, thirty keeper crappy not yesterday. maby tuesday or maby not, got a dog named maby. CRAPPIE UP

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle.....Looks like things are a changing. Might half to start tolling some shad raps, and head for the brush pills. I think you need a CAT, with a name like "SHIRLEY"......it will get better!!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle stay out of the crown. Them dreams ain't making it.

Post Thanks / Like

You got that right Buzzman bad day on stockton two small crappie and a whole lot of them dink bass. them bass were bitin anything you pitched. caught a 4in bass on a 3in beaver tail. just when I thought Stockton was about to come back . oh well one bad day is ok it got better and it will stay better Frosty. got the shad raps washed off yesterday might as well try them next time. later man

Post Thanks / Like

Time to get up. Almost time for a club meeting. My old bones says rain on the way. Beagle did you go to cc we need details man. will call youse tonight. later