Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fall colors ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fall colors ?

What are your's , or do you use the same colors year round ?

I tend to use darker , more drab colors in the fall, brighter in the
    spring. do you think it really make a lot of difference ?

good luck
    MO
    http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/mozingo1952/?action=view&current=crappie1010002-1.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

well when i go fishing i might change colors 30 times till i find what they are keying in on that day and when you fish the same lake 90% of the time you might have a color you use most of time like lets say blues you might have a lake that blue is hot on but one day its blue/char or another its blue/black
    its you who likes the blue the fish on keying in on the other color its the way the water and fish is that should tell you where to start on colors
    like lets say you have 1 rod with blue char and another with blue black and you seen to get more on lets say blue/char ill change the other to a char and see how it works most of the time you cant quikly find what they are seeing best or wantin the best
    but somewhere to start go dark in stained and muddy water and brite for clear

alan
    Alan

Post Thanks / Like

As gabulldog said everyone has favorite colors but if they aren't hitting those fav's keep changing up till you find what they want.

Fatman