Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: twin seat for trolling

Post Thanks / Like

Default twin seat for trolling

Need help on how to rig G3 boat front seats for slow trolling (twin seats). Does any company make anything where you can modify front seat for twin seats? The G3 is a 175 bass boat. Thanks, Conner

Post Thanks / Like

Add-a-Seat e2 Innovative Solutions Worked on my G3 Pro185G.

Post Thanks / Like

Conner, you can buy a dual seat bracket from tite-lok.com that uses a 3/4" pin base. If you want something simple, look at Sporting Goods Equipment - Fishing, Camping, Hunting, Boating, Marine, & Outdoors Gear & Equipment - Bass Pro Shops in the marine accessories. They have a pedestal frame by Wally Marshall that accepts 2 seats side by side. It's kind of like a short and wide bar stool frame. I am not too sure about the sturdiness in rough water though. Hope this helps

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Check Out This Website

Need a dual seat. Check out the Add-A-Seat on my website Extreme Fishing Concepts Driftmaster rod holders , Santee rod holders , Joy Fish cast nets and Redi Rig Floats. It is much cheaper than the Tite-Lok model and is movable so that it doesn't block lids. I personally have one and love mine. As a guide, I have used it several times in different situations and love it. That is why I became a dealer.

Yadkin Guide
    Extreme Fishing Concepts Driftmaster rod holders , Santee rod holders , Joy Fish cast nets and Redi Rig Floats

Post Thanks / Like

Booger1 on the TN board has one his brother made. I have fished in one side and it works fine. You need 2 pieces of 2x2 tube 2 inches long. You also need 1 piece 37 inches long. Weld each one of the 2 inch pieces on each end of the 37 inch piece. You will need to weld a 3/4 inch nut under each of the 2 inch pieces at the bottom of the long piece. Get 2 11 inch ( threaded about $13 each) seat pedestals and screw them down into the 3/4 inch nuts. Of course you have to drill holes in for the seat peds to go thru. drill a 3/4 inch hole in the center and get you a 3/4 bolt 8 1/2 inches long. Screw it into the hole your seat normally goes in. sounds a lot more complicated than it is.
    Last edited by oldwun; 09-09-2008 at 09:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Swivel-eze bases...

and the stock seats that came in my Tracker 175:

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/main-...e-team-em.html

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. Checking everything out. Conner

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Conner, good to hear from you. Sounds like you and Archie are getting ready to put a double whammy on those ol' crappie.
    You been fishin' the Bar any?
    B&Z

Post Thanks / Like

Going to go the 23th. Taking wife, sister and dog to Arrowhead. Archie and I went to reelfoot last spring, hired a real good guild that show us how to slow troll. Going to try on the Bar. Good to hear from you. Conner

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Hey Conner ....

Quote Originally Posted by Conner View Post
    Going to go the 23th. Taking wife, sister and dog to Arrowhead. Archie and I went to reelfoot last spring, hired a real good guild that show us how to slow troll. Going to try on the Bar. Good to hear from you. Conner
    Be sure to give us a full report on your trip. Paul and I are meeting up with Don G & Blackie, sometime in late Oct, at Arrowhead. Any reports on WB are welcome reports

Good to see you're still giving the WB a chance to prove itself.

Hey, Bob/Zenna ... :D

... luck2ya'll ... cp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast