Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishathon

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishathon

Put in Tanner's Creek this morning and picked up few in Hogan's.. The fog was SUPER thick until the sun burned it off around 10a.m... Caught em on 1/32 oz. jig tipped with minnows..

Almost forgot, I put in at Brookville last night around 8 p.m. and fished til' 5:30 a.m. and caught several crappie but couldn't find any size.. Loaded the boat up and trailored it to Tanner's and fished til' noon... No wonder I am ready for a nap... Saw this guys truck at the boat ramp when I was loading the boat on the trailor around 12:30p.m.... GreenCarpMaster's Elite Series Fisherman... Bill Lowen... Just think how close he was to beating Wirth the last Tourney of the year.. I guess Wirth needs a W too.. 14 years without a win would be tough.. Especially when you have 75k in annual expenses just to play..

Last edited by JusFshn; 09-08-2008 at 08:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty fish there JusFshn. They are finally starting to get some shoulders on them. Won't be long that fall bite will be on. I'm ready for some cooler weather. I've never really gotten into that night crappie fishing thing myself. Seems like every time I've tried it I can't catch any size. Seems to be a pretty common problem for me here lately daytime or dark, though.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SpeckWick View Post
    Pretty fish there JusFshn. They are finally starting to get some shoulders on them. Won't be long that fall bite will be on. I'm ready for some cooler weather. I've never really gotten into that night crappie fishing thing myself. Seems like every time I've tried it I can't catch any size. Seems to be a pretty common problem for me here lately daytime or dark, though.
    Thx SpeckWick, I'm ready to get back on the water soon.. With the temps dropping the night fishing is going to go to the wayside until next summer.. I'm thinking alot about Eastfork here lately.. Been several months since I've there and I will probably hit it this coming Monday if all goes well..