Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for crappie camp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question for crappie camp

would like to bring some fishing stuff. 18hp motor,trolling motor. trolling motor mount. just stuff. was wondering if it would be a good Idea if the ones that had stuff to sell or trade thought it would be a good Idea to have a mini swap,sell, kinda day or two. ???? any thoughts not trying to sell any thing here just wondering if there was any intrest from other than me to bring some stuff to crappie camp...

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds cool Beagle.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Dang Beags, if you get Miss Sharon's help, you could have a bake sale and pay for your trip.:D

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

GOOD IDEA SPECK, 4 PIES 2APPLE 1 STRAWBERRY/RUBARB AND ONE DEEP DISH PEACH. shoot if I left here with Miss Sharons cookin I wouldnt stop drivin till I got done eatin. now what to do after I have driven 2 miles. go to camp with no pie's. later man

Post Thanks / Like

I don't see any problem with bringing any thing to sell as for it gives people a chance to see it instead of just a general description. Any one wanting to bring fishing stuff or any thing else can also post it to see if there is any interist in it before they bring it. JMO

Post Thanks / Like

I've got stuff to bring for sale or trade.

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie camp / swap meet. Looks like this is going to have a snow ball effect. I have some stuff too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    GOOD IDEA SPECK, 4 PIES 2APPLE 1 STRAWBERRY/RUBARB AND ONE DEEP DISH PEACH. shoot if I left here with Miss Sharons cookin I wouldnt stop drivin till I got done eatin. now what to do after I have driven 2 miles. go to camp with no pie's. later man
    beagle,,,Bourbon Pecan works for me,,,,heavy on the bourban and easy on the pecan!!!,,i think i may have some stuff if this idea goes forward,,fuzz
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Dont want to set up like no flea market or town swap meet. Just a few things I dont need anymore that some other fisherman or fisher female might want or need. then you can say man I got this trolling motor off ole beagle and it's a good one glad he brought it to camp to swap. kinda a small just for us camp people. NO PIES aint bringing that ole pie cook to camp. she can out lie me out cook me and yes out fish me. she stays home and then there will be fresh pie for me. or miss pauls fish sticks
    . crappie up

Post Thanks / Like

does anyone need an old used up KCBALLER:p bidding start's at 1 cent...j/k big daddy
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast