Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's up with ........

Post Thanks / Like

Default What's up with ........

TOBYRIVERS postin tall hese political polls on every forum?
    Hes been a member since Nov 2005,so I wouldnt think calling him a spammer is the right word here.

Is all these polls allowed here?
    Looks like in some of them he has touched some major nerves in them.

I have seen some of his polls have been deleted,but alot of them is still lingerin out there.

Are any of the Admins or Mods gonna delete this before we end up with a mahor stink somewhere.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Each State Forum ....

has a Mod, or Mods, responsible for the content allowed in their respective forums. None of them have appeared in any forums that I'm moderating. If they had (do), they'd be deleted ... or, at the very least, moved to the Off Topic Forum (where they'd probably eventually be deleted, anyway, since Crap-King don't play dat )

On the other hand .... it isn't "necessary" to reply to ANY post/poll, let alone one that's Political in nature. And, while it would be nice if the members would refrain from Political debates and arguments, it appears as though some just can't seem to keep politics out of their posts/replies.

Technically, no site rules were broken by the posting of these polls. BUT, they do seem to be a bit on the "useless information" side of things. One would have to know the intent of the poll, to know whether or not it's an innocent or malicious one.

I have not received any notification of any of these polls being "reported", so I can only assume that those that were deleted, were done so by the Mods of their respective Forums, once discovered. More "may" disappear, in the coming days, as they are discovered by the Mods of those Forums ... some may not. It all boils down to the tolerance level of the Mods, their interpretation of the intent of the poll (and the replies that follow), and the reaction of the members of those States whose Forums are affected.

.... cp

Post Thanks / Like

none of them appeared in any of the forums im moderating either CP. if they had, id have deleted them.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

I saw one in otf and I didnt see anything out of the ordinary with the poll except Bob Barr wasnt listed. I didnt respond to it because I had no selection.

Post Thanks / Like

Let it stay, it is informative. I see nothing out of the way espically the way it written. No flaming there.
    THE BANDIT
    1 Corinthians 2:2.----Nothing else counts!!
    "This one thing I know, and that is Jesus Christ and Him crucified."

Post Thanks / Like

If anything, this thread should have been posted in the off topic section.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

It is in the oft forum. I think it should stay.
    THE BANDIT
    Last edited by EDDY CREEK BANDIT; 09-06-2008 at 11:52 PM.
    1 Corinthians 2:2.----Nothing else counts!!
    "This one thing I know, and that is Jesus Christ and Him crucified."

Post Thanks / Like

I, personally don't see a problem with it and I think it is quite interesting actually. I checked the polls on several states just out of curiosity.
    Lets be careful who we are quick to label spammers. We all have different interests but share one thing in common...we love crappie fishin'!!
    CATCH A BIG-UN

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with the crappiereaper. No reason to put it on every state board. Most everyone reads all the forums anyway don't they. I just ignore so no big deal.

Post Thanks / Like

The one in off topic forum is gone. I would like to know why some moderators allow this and some dont? Is it the vote wasnt going there way or was it? Seems to me if its good enough for some it should be good for all. We only have a few months of this stuff left and things should be back to normal. I know each moderator has his own discretion on what should go but I didnt see anything that was offensive. I didnt see anyone respond other than voting at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast