Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Grand---the spawn is not over

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grand---the spawn is not over

Things picked back up this weekend on Grand. Caught 40 plus nice fish Saturday afternoon and 25 plus on Sunday afternoon...All female, still full of eggs ........When they would move out of the dock where we were catching, could throw a jig deep and catch-em there ....

Slabman Guest

Hey okie whats the water temp over there? Its up in the lower 70s here but everyone Ive talked to says the females they are cacthing still have eggs

Post Thanks / Like

Water temp running the same ....lower 70's it's been such a strange year

Post Thanks / Like

I caught several females that were still full of eggs over the weekend myself.

-S

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

just to let you know so. ga. crappie still have eggs . some think with the unuseal weather they missed the spon and will absoeb the eggs and not lay this late . the few i cought last weak had eggs and wer in 7 ft. of water on brush under a dock . dont know how long they can hold off befor laying . papasage

would send a pick but photo bucket is down for repair . you can go to ga. forum and see what is being cought in ga
    retired and now i will always fish