Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help finding BigHead Jigs...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need help finding BigHead Jigs...

I need to order some heads from Big Head Jigs. I went to their site and the online order link doesn't work. Neither does the email address they have as a contact. Does anyone know where I can get them online, if anywhere. I'm not comfortable sending in a mail order form to an address with a web site that doesn't work. I'd rather be sure my order is processed and on it's way, not floating around in the mail. I'm sure someone has to know what's up....I hope.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe try calling them??? See what the deal is.......
    ~Don't just take a kid fishing, Teach Them!~Only keep what you need~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishnfwl View Post
    Maybe try calling them??? See what the deal is.......
    Yeah, I'm planning on that tomorrow. I guess I'm just too impatient to wait. I'm sure they aren't around this late in the evening.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I just sent them an email stating their links don't work. got this reply from my email service.(Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
    <[email protected]>)

or call 731-286-6389

Big Head Jigs
    828 Granger Circle
    Dyersburg, TN 38024

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tacklebox2tn View Post
    I just sent them an email stating their links don't work. got this reply from my email service.(Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
    <[email protected]>)

or call 731-286-6389

Big Head Jigs
    828 Granger Circle
    Dyersburg, TN 38024
    Yeah, I got the same reply. I called the number and got a voicemail. I think it said something like "Hometown Network" or something. I guess I'll try tomorrow during normal business hours. I figured on not reaching anyone so late..
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Keep tryin' to get up with these guys but if all else fails....yell. I can make a barbed head in the same weight and hook size. I have been working on a jighead for awhile now that features a barbed collar with a extremely short shank #1 or 1/0 hook in it. It's over all size, in length, it about the same as a #4 but with a much stouter and bigger ( GAP SIZE) hook in it. The idea came from a friend of mine in Texas. He came up with the concept and I put it together. It looks like it is going to a real well filler from the early field test results. Funny thing about this deal though, he gets to do all the testing and I get stuck with pouring the heads.....

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I gave up and started using these 1/4 oz.ers

Painted Round Jighead Kit

They work. Gotta clean eyes on some.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

It's true that a 1/4oz. is pretty heavy for a crappie jig head, but try DOUBLIN" that...lol. Yea, you heard me, 1/2 oz. with a #4 hook. It looked wierd but the guys I made them for REALLY seemed to like them. DEEP BRUSH OR FAST STROLLIN'....VERTICAL IS VERTICAL...lol.

fishing buddy is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I love 1/4oz would love to make up some 1/2ozers. But those could knock you out.

www.slabcrappieguides.com
    Hi Tek Pro Staff
    Bobby Garland Baits

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GrouseFly View Post
    It's true that a 1/4oz. is pretty heavy for a crappie jig head, but try DOUBLIN" that...lol. Yea, you heard me, 1/2 oz. with a #4 hook. It looked wierd but the guys I made them for REALLY seemed to like them. DEEP BRUSH OR FAST STROLLIN'....VERTICAL IS VERTICAL...lol.
    I use 3/8 oz.. Never tried a 1/2 oz. Crappie got big mouths. They east big bait fish. Heck, they try to eat anything that moves if they can git it in their mouth.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast