Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: To Big To Keep??

ray Guest

Wink To Big To Keep??

My son, Steve and I , had a trip with "Weezer" on Wed this week, and of course Richard lived up to his reputation of being a great fellow to fish with and a lot of fun to be around. We caught 53 crappie and that in 90 plus degree heat,
    Notice I said 'we' caught, needless to say Richard caught at least half or more.

Are you wondering about the heading? OK, On the way out in the morning, Richard said, If I catch any over 2 lbs, I throw them back, and DANG IT, THAT IS WHAT HE DID, That was the biggest crappie this ole guy had ever seen, he just said " she's gonna push 3 lbs" and will be over 3 lb by the time we get back to the dock :p That really was a great fish, just wish we had a picture of it to prove the size. Was a great day fishing, Richard, both Steve and I want to say a big 'THANK YOU FOR A GREAT DAY'

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Great

Glad you got on them Ray. That Weez can put you on the fish. Wish you had called me when you came down, maybe next time.

Tom
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"