Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ready to go Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ready to go Fishing

Here are a few of the lures and worms that wouldnt fit into my tackle boxes that I got at Wal-Mart where they had just put them out for 10 cents a piece. These were bought last year. Taking my boat to the shop Monday in Lubbock, Tx. and getting the carb overhauled on the Merc. 150. Then I will be ready for the lake FINALLY.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like both you and I need to hire Mr. Radtexan to guide us. He seems to be the only one catching any fish in this neck of the woods. haha
    Man, he did catch some nice fish at Lake Stamford.

Waiting to see if I have to head to Austin or the coast tomorrow, otherwise I am heading North of you to Chillicothe this week??

Regards and take a pocket full of money with you to get that motor tuned up,

Ron, Mud-Dabber

Post Thanks / Like

Mud I will call and warn Chillicothe you are coming hehe. Good luck on your trip and Lord Knows Good Luck to Chillicothe hehe
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Got the boat cleaned up and ready to go to the shop. The Daughter got in and was already ready to go fishing lol.

Opossum Valley Alabama (Only in Walker County will you find a place like this)
    Post Thanks / Like

Aint nuthin like taken the kids fishin!