Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anbody been to Bucksaw this week

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anbody been to Bucksaw this week

wondered if they are still biteing

Post Thanks / Like

from the past thread's it sound's to me like they are...welcome to the board..your not a man of many word's are ya? were ya fish? were ya from? great bunch of people on this board that will help you out. good fishing

jeff the crappieslayer
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Slayer our new official greeter. I will also welcome you. This is a great site to learn from. I have met and fished with some great people from this site. They had some great weights in the tournament last weekend. Most where caught up from Bucksaw. I did get a little inside info from a guy with a shiny new Champion who caught his fish down river. Most people are fishing the flats. Some say you have to have minnows some say they are only catching them on jigs.

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Member

I live in Garden City, MO and fish several tournaments on Truman each year. Talked to JJ Sat. at Bucksaw and he told me I should join CDC

Post Thanks / Like

jared i'm the new official greeter? shoot then were all in trouble, all missouri folk's will have a bad name if that's the case:D if you can camo you need to try to make it to camp. it's a good time and a little birdie told me there is just a tad bit of fire dancing and drinking but not much:rolleyes: i think iv'e been to a couple, can't quite remember:o
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Just got back from Bucksaw, and brought home a limit, mostly 10 and 11 inchers with a few 13's, caught most on a blue and white jig fishing the flats East of the cut, some were quite shallow, but scattered took me most of the day.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the board, Camo. Fish are always biting at Bucksaw. Only beer for me at this camp, Jeff. I was a bit hungover last time. Just too much vodka and red bull.

I'm the DESIGNATED DRIVER

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Barndog was up there three days and said the bite was real slow for him compared to the last trip.
    Standing in the Gap