Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thieves

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Thieves

well the SOBs are back
    a friend of mine got his boat broke into last night at Bucksaw, took all of his rod & reels, tackle boxes flat ass cleaned him out and his friend lost every thing also
    if i ever caught enyone stealing any thing out of my boat or anyone elses the SOBs won't have to worry about any DAM COURT date!!!!!!!!! :D
    the only thing they will have to worry about is the last breath of air they take befor hitting the bottom of the lake rapped in log chains and the turtles eating their ass :D :D
    enjoy life while you can FISH

Post Thanks / Like

ditto

We talked with Richard Bowling and he said they actually stole 2 boats - one from the camp ground and one from the dock - they found both floating out in the lake. They figured they used the boat from the camp ground to troll over to the dock and then the second for the get away. He mentioned he had an expensive prop laying on the dock right beside his boat and they didn't even touch it.

Bucksaw is looking into security camera and systems - motion lights etc and that should put an end to this kind of ignorance.

Post Thanks / Like

Backstabbers,liars and thieves in that order need to be eraticated from the earth.....too bad it aint legal,the world would be a much better place!!!!
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Did not know that about Bucksaw. That really sucks!!! I agree with you guys....... if my hubby caught the person, they wouldn't need a court date.

We have heard that some idiot is cutting off power cords to the campers in the campgrounds in the area and selling the copper. That would really suck to pull into the campground for a get-a-way and find you'd been vandalized.

Post Thanks / Like

That sucks! You can't have anything these days. I have been a victim of theft myself. Boy talk about light a fire in someones butt. It just sends me over the edge. Hope things work out for you guys. It didn't for me.
    Wishin I was Fishing!

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Man...thats a bummer...I hope you had some good insurance.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Thats sucks, this isnt the first time that someone hasnt stolen stuff from Bucksaw. A couple of years back there was a 2 day bass tournament, they wiped a several boats clean.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

I had my boat broke into at Bucksaw about 4 years ago. They hit me and about 10 others that were down there for a bass tourney. I had everything but my tackle taken, let me tell ya, between that and the tornado that hit it made my vacation great. I wish I could have found the SOB's that did it!!!!
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by O PAPPY View Post
    well the SOBs are back
    a friend of mine got his boat broke into last night at Bucksaw, took all of his rod & reels, tackle boxes flat ass cleaned him out and his friend lost every thing also
    if i ever caught enyone stealing any thing out of my boat or anyone elses the SOBs won't have to worry about any DAM COURT date!!!!!
    I hear ya,I know you hate me ,but that flat out suks,ain't nothing worse than a thief.

Post Thanks / Like

this sounds like a regular problem at bucksaw, is it were coming down crappie slayers tourn on 27th guess we'll have to add extra time in morning and evenng to pack all our stuff inside. Totally agree about feeding the turtles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast