Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Grizzly jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grizzly jigs

I was using some grizzly jigs from grizzly jig co today while fishing a local pond.I caught a few gills on them, not much size though.My question is where can i buy some heads to tie my own?Thanks.
    HAVE A CRAPPIE DAY

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter1 View Post
    I was using some grizzly jigs from grizzly jig co today while fishing a local pond.I caught a few gills on them, not much size though.My question is where can i buy some heads to tie my own?Thanks.
    Shoot Grousefly on this board a PM.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Hey Baxter ...

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter1 View Post

Ship is correct .... Grousefly can supply you with jigheads. Check the Crappie Business Directory link : Fishing Gear & Baits | Jigs | P & S CUSTOM TACKLE | Crappie.com Business Directory

Click on the "Images [11]" in the column on the right, for 11 pics of his work. Click on the pics of interest, to see a larger, more detailed image.

Grousefly is Paul Mullins, and he can be reached by email at - [email protected]
    Crappie.com members get a discount on jigheads, so tell him you're a member !!

... cp
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 08-25-2008 at 11:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Look in Grizzly Jig's catolog. Ferdi aka Fred

Post Thanks / Like

Grousefly PM sent.I checked with grizzly jig awhile ago they didn't have any extras.
    HAVE A CRAPPIE DAY

monkscrappie is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Jg Heads

WE HAVE PAINTED AND UNPAINTED JIG HEADS!

MONK Welcome to MonksCrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Different

I purchased some from Grousefly. They are more like an asprin head right behind the hook eye. Probably work but not the same.
    BEST way to get Grizzly type jigs is to just buy them from Grizzly Jig company already made.
    They are reasonable in cost and only problem I have experianced is they tend to come untied a little faster than I would like. (Im tight lol )You can easily overcome this little problem by overlaying the threads with a thinned Fleximent type product or Hard As Nails. You will find also that there is LOTS of paint in the eye of many of these jigs. It is easily picked out.
    In my experiance for bluegills up here, the Grizzly jig's Bill's Water Flea is the hottest (and I think the smallest) jig they make. I simply LOVE that jig!
    As an example I was fishing a strip mine with my son in float tubes. He asked me what I was using to start with.I told him "the Bill's Water Flea". He said we should try something else first to see how hot the bite is because that jig always works well. lol Nuff Said!!!!! Mike