Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Jonesin'

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm Jonesin'

A gold Star to the Baron, where are the rest of ya all hiding? Hows a native Minnesotan to keep up on crappie back home when you guys catchem, eatum, & dont say a word about it?:D
    As if it aint bad enuf the dang Vikes lost last night without allowing a TD.

I am from Minneota (Marshall area, SW MN) and used to fish the pothole lakes of SW MN, and the Minn River impoundments (Lac Qui Parle) mostly. Left when I was 17 for the army and other than a cpl yrs in Owatonna when I returned, havent been a resident since. All my family up there and I fish when I go back to visit.

GO VIKES!!!
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Shoer, yup, good ol Minnesota, the fish are biting and the vikes are losing! :D
    What is in my bucket today?
    http://mtbucket.blogspot.com/

Rrrrrr...I am on the lake, and thats all the crappies need to know!

Michael Thompson
    Gem Kids Fishing Camp and Club
    www.gemfishing.org

Post Thanks / Like

The Baron ALWAYS has something to say or post.LOL

GO BARON!:D
    CrappieMagnet

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I saw where the Cowboys beat em, didnt get to see the game. I see the Twins finally broke thru and took the division lead away from the White Sox a wk or so ago but it was short-lived. My sis & her hubby, 2 nieces & a nephew huge Twins fans and drive the 170 miles to the Dome quite a few times a yr to attend games. They live in Ghent, near Marshall. Got a brother in New Brighton, he's lived in the Twin Cities all his adult life, lived in Coon Rapids for many yrs.

Got a friend down here originally from Iowa, he's going up to Long Lake by Alex in a cpl wks with family chasin walleyes.

You fellers take care now, and good fishin!
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

Man, Shoer over in MN thread giving my up my trip plans.
    Hello MN forum!
    I was raised up in northwest Iowa and currently out in VA. Myself and Shoer have spent some good fishing trips chewing the crud about the good days of fishing MN. I may actually be moving back soon to Sioux Falls area and look forward to hitting the MN and SD lakes for crappie. If I do make it there I'm sure you will hear from me on here.
    I will be up Sept. 13th to 20th fishing Lake Ida near Alexandria. Got a family trip we do every year with dad, brothers and uncle. Be trying for the walleye mainly, but as always going to see what we can do with the crappie. Anyone have any expereince on Ida? Hope all is well and the Vikes can pull something off this year.

berdman

Post Thanks / Like

ha, they get to start the season tomorrow in Green bay! good luck vikes! you gonna need it!

You guys have have a good time fishing in minnesota! post your reports!
    What is in my bucket today?
    http://mtbucket.blogspot.com/

Rrrrrr...I am on the lake, and thats all the crappies need to know!

Michael Thompson
    Gem Kids Fishing Camp and Club
    www.gemfishing.org

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grant Lakes Fishing?

Used To Live In A Small Town Of Wilton Near The Grant Lakes And Was Wondering If Any Of You Fellows Have Heard Anything About Fishing There.

Post Thanks / Like

I have'nt personally fished the grant lakes...but I have fished the Bemidji area lakes with great sucess for crappies.Most lakes surrounding Bemidji tend to be decent when you catch em'.:D
    CrappieMagnet

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grant Lakes

Really Appreciate The Information On Bemidji Lakes. I Grew Up Fishing The Grant Lakes And Lake Bemidji. Grant Was Good For Northerns, Bass, Etc. But No Walleys. Had To Go To Bemidji For Them. Well Maybe One Of These Days I Can Get Back Up There For Some Fishing. Still Have A Few Of The Family Living There.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be heading up to Grant lake next weekend i can let you know how i do ..
    Jon Chapman
    Ice Team Power Stick
    www.iceteam.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast