Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie slayers tournament tomorrow!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie slayers tournament tomorrow!

This is my first true tournament, and I am pretty excited about it. What time do you all usually show up I know it starts at 7 A.M. do you guys usually get there an hour early or so... Oh, by the way have you guys seen the new Bill Engvall movie"Bait Shop" it cracks me up I hope my first tuornament doesnt start out like his did! I hope I see you guys out there tomorrow I havent been on the site since about february Ive been busy with school and my new baby its been a long year and I'm ready to fish! See you guys tomorrow morning!!

Post Thanks / Like

bucksaw right?
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

HEB

It is best if you show up early so you won't be hurried. You will need to check in and get your start number. This will determine the order you take off in, you will need to have your boat launched and be waiting in the water for your number to be called. Once called you will go by for a live well check and you will take off to fish.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by old fuzzy View Post
    bucksaw right?
    Yes

Post Thanks / Like

HEB,

I'll be there to start checking in boats at 6:00. Anytime between 6 and 7! Look forward to meeting you and hope the experience is one you enjoy! There are a lot of good people and you can learn a tremendous amount from them.

Good luck! Hope you finish first!

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Heb! Don't tangle them lines up trying to get them in the water too fast. Learn from my experience.

Post Thanks / Like

Heb were you there ? If so I missed meeting you maybe next time. Hope you had fun & caught your limit.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I was there didnt do to good checked in 10 fish but it wasnt no 12 pounds! We ended up in 20th place woohoo!! at least we checked in 10 fish oh well it was fun we will be there in 3 weeks for the bucksaw tournament to try it again.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

"It was fun" was the key words. I missed you to I guess. I did meet a few other CDC guys I had not met before. The rest of my summer is starting to free up some now. So look out.

Post Thanks / Like

we sent in money for the sept 27 tourny. How many boats usualy fish in this? Never been to truman before, either of us, any tips or advice would be nice>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast