Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: oh billy bob

Post Thanks / Like

Default oh billy bob

so how did you do at clinton this weekend? did you get into any eye's? got a report, i need to get me some wally's...2 filet's aren't gonna cut it and that's all iv'e got so far:o think i may get out to ol' jacomo and try to pick one up soon
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, hey, Jeffie. Fished Clinton Saturday. Got on the water at about 7:00 AM and fished till 11:30. Had 3 keepers, all over 20 inches and around 3 1/2 pounds. Several shorts too. Had lunch at the Marina and headed back out. Caught 4 more between 20 and 22 inches. Slow trolling night crawlers on worm harnesses. Silver spinners and beads worked best. Water depth was 8 to 15 feet. Flats along old channels in main lake. Also caught a few nice crappies fishing trees 8 feet down in 15 to 20 feet of water. Was a fun trip but I would have rather been hitting those slabs at Toronto. There is just no fight in those wallys. It's like reeling in a rock.
    Last edited by bwillaub; 08-20-2008 at 11:14 AM.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

sound's like a fun and productive trip mr. bob...you may have to get me over there and show me how to catch those eye's...need to get me some so i can have a wally fry! been over to turkey kearne lately for those big ol' bass? gotta figure out how i can get over there...so much to do so little time, got archery season right around the corner.. would'nt mind catching some big ol' green carp on topwater, i miss that

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    sound's like a fun and productive trip mr. bob...you may have to get me over there and show me how to catch those eye's...need to get me some so i can have a wally fry! been over to turkey kearne lately for those big ol' bass? gotta figure out how i can get over there...so much to do so little time, got archery season right around the corner.. would'nt mind catching some big ol' green carp on topwater, i miss that
    I've always had that feeling about you Jeff......you'll go either waymiss bass fishin.........TRAITOR
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

he's crazy like that bugs....lmao
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    I've always had that feeling about you Jeff......you'll go either waymiss bass fishin.........TRAITOR

what can i tell ya, i'm easy:D

Post Thanks / Like

Now now, boys. Jeff, any Saturday or Sunday you want to come over and tackle those bucket mouths, just let me know. We can take my little floating bathtub. Get yourself some Tiny Torpedos, Zara Spooks, Pop-Rs, or anything else that floats and creates a disturbance. That goes for you other boys as well. Just let me know.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.