Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anybody tried this stuff?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Anybody tried this stuff?

I watched Team Catfish on the outdoor channel and they showed some of their products. I liked the looks of their baitholders and ordered some. I'm not a bic fan of treble hooks because they end up in me to many times so I got the Furry Thangs and some hooks. What I'm wondering is what size hook you prefer? I like the looks of the holders and hooks that came. I especially like the quick service they gave me. I think I'm going to call back and order some of their Secret 7 dip bait and try it too. We have an abundance of catfish here but it's usually catch and release for me but I want to hook something bigger than Crappie every so often. Oh, their show was in the fishing section in G3 Sportsman. Just wondering if others use their products? Ferdi aka Fred

Post Thanks / Like

Default havent but

i have not but i have used very simular stuff i recently picked up at wally world it says premo blood but i used the sponges with a tube the sponge tubes were on clerance for 50 cents for a 2 pack so i bought every one they had and a couple cans of premo and 1 can of the strike king chese flavored and as i said it out done the strike king i just started using prepared bait and liked it vs what i usually use its easy quick easy to carry and if you get any on you it cleans up super easy i have a bar of soap from bass pro made of metal and all it does is remove odor but it does its job and then some when messing with this bait or any smelly bait like cut bait i do recomend picking one of those bars up you will see they work i just wanted to recomend what works for me incase the stuff you got there dont work out and also keep us posted on how it does work good or bad thx SSF:D
    is that a bite...YEAH FISH DONT HAVE HANDS