Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Throttle Ques.?

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Throttle Ques.?

Does anyone have any experience on the QuickSilver3000 Throttle? I am trying to find out some info on how to work on one, my problem is that some time s motor wont start and after moving the shift lever from fwd to rev ot will start pretty sure its the neutral safety sw. but i havent figured how to access the switch just wondering if any one has had this happen. Thanks.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimfish View Post
    Does anyone have any experience on the QuickSilver3000 Throttle? I am trying to find out some info on how to work on one, my problem is that some time s motor wont start and after moving the shift lever from fwd to rev ot will start pretty sure its the neutral safety sw. but i havent figured how to access the switch just wondering if any one has had this happen. Thanks.
    I have similar control but have not had any issues yet. I found this forum that addresses your issue. Hope it helps.

3.0L Merc Quicksilver 3000 Classic Shifter Removal Discussion Forum at MarineEngine.com

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.