Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie senkos

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie senkos

ICAST 2008 Yamamoto Crappie and Panfish lures

These new plastics by Yamamoto look pretty good. They always have very high quality and color selections. Should be killer baits. Wish they had also made a nice little quality swimbait.
    Last edited by GRIZZ; 08-17-2008 at 01:14 AM.
    Good things come to those who bait.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Hey Grizz ... to me :

they do look interesting, well a couple of them, anyway. The IKA and the Yama Minnow are the only two, of the bunch, that are IMHO ... worthy of note. The Yama Minnow is a larger version of a Panfish Assassin, and should prove to be a good choice for those whom prefer larger baits. The IKA looks to be a whole other critter, from the normal shape choice range of panfish plastics. At 3" long, it's plenty big enough for the larger bait users, while smaller bait users can always trim it down some and/or adjust the length to suit.
    The curlytail grub and tube are standard issue, in size and shape. I will, however, be curious to see the color schemes.

I didn't, however, notice any mention of a "Senko" :p ... but, that's because they already have them, albeit the smallest size is 3 inches.

Price will be another factor to consider, and I doubt they'll come "cheap"

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I hope to hear some "personal experience" info on their use, effectiveness, and any results thereof.

... cp

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Grizz, thanks for the heads up, I'll be looking for them. I like the looks of the yama minnow, looks like it will give the baby assassin some competition. That blue colored one looks like a killer. I'm just afraid that my bass catch will go up also.
    "gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!