Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Foot????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Big Foot????

What do you all think of the bigfoot story? I know, i know but the fish arent biting that well so i have to do something.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer

Post Thanks / Like

Looked real to me. I wonder what Jack Link jerky is going to do now that someone has the star of their "Messing with Sasquatch" commercials.

Post Thanks / Like

I sat here and watched the news conference on CNN live, looked pretty convincing to me also.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer

Post Thanks / Like

I've heard about it all over the radio today, but you can't always believe everything you hear. We'll see!
    To heck with work, lets go fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

it looked dam real to me but you watch it will be some bull sh@@ in the long run

alan
    Alan

Post Thanks / Like

here is a link I found on it The Blogsquatcher: Time-line of the Georgia Bigfoot Body "discovery" and events that followed

I say its bull, it was found last month????????? why so long to come out with it????? all the media was given is a picture, that the bigfoot hunters gave them. Still no one has seen the body only a picture. lol so in tell they show the body, I think its a scam to promote their website. With all the hunters out there and all the trail cameras , there aint much out there that hasn't been seen.

Post Thanks / Like

I think it is BS too especially with one particular name envolved with this story, but as far as trail cams go let me just say this... most trail cams in America are in suburban USA and don't capture half of whats out there. 90% of hunters in America do not install trail cams in what I call remote areas. In fact I believe 90% of deer hunters who are the majority of folks who install trail cameras don't hunt in remote areas anyway. Plain and simple they hunt where they live or close by. Not many people want to put in the effort it takes to haul an animal such as a deer out of areas such as remote mountains or swamp when they don't have too, and trail cameras aint cheap either and not many people install them in areas such as national forest areas where they run the risk of them being stolen. I have lived in Fl. for a good while in my past on a larg cattle ranch that abutted 26,0000 acres of remote swamp and have seen numerous animals such as black bear, Florida panther, rattlesnakes, skunks, wild dogs, feral cats and others commonly in the woods while sitting in a stand and never ever got a single pic of those formentioned critters on a trail cam in 5 years trying. My personal experiences with trail cams is good for deer, hogs, occasional coyote but not good for half or even less than half of what's actually out there. Some critters know better. Just my experience.

Post Thanks / Like

oh yea, I will add that all of the forementioned critters have ended up dead on the side of the road at one time or another.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, I'm gonna have to go with BS on this one.MSN article article says the two North Ga men claim to have the body frozen and offered up some sort of DNA, but only pictures of the body have been offered. Sounds like they 're hittin too much hooch to me.

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

one DNA was of a opossom:D. don`t know what the other was .probabley off his hind end :D
    Last edited by papasage; 08-16-2008 at 06:16 PM.
    retired and now i will always fish

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast