PDA

View Full Version : I Got A Dear Fatboy Letter Today

fatboy
05-11-2005, 06:06 PM
The letter was found on the windshield of my truck. It went as follows, "Dear Fatboy, what haven't you paid me any attention lately? You used to spend alot of time with me but for the last several weeks the only time I see you is when your coming home or leaving home. Yeah, you took me on that three day trip a few weeks ago, but we have only had one date since. I am getting sick and tired of watching you hook the tongue of that "other trailer" onto your truck and going on all day trips with her. Yeah, i know, she has a brand new motor, lots of high pressure and hundreds of feet of hose. But one thing I wonder is, can that damn pressure washer float? How many fish have you caught while fishing off a pressure washer. I am tired of seeing you cheating on me and if you don't take me out for a date this weekend, I am leaving to find another crappie fisherman who would appreciate the company of a good boat. I hear Jerry Blake is kinda pretty. Oh well , guess I will just sit here and look at the sorry tramp pressure washing trailer hooked up to your truck and hope things get better real soon. Signed, The Fatboys HydraSport"

PS, Wouldn't kill you to take the wife out once and a while either. LOL

This is a joke, don't anyone take it serious. UHHH, boats can't type letters, but they can talk. LOL

:p

crappieseeker
05-11-2005, 07:25 PM
Thats a funny one Fatboy. I hope you are doing well.

Barnacle Bill
05-11-2005, 08:39 PM
Oh boy can they talk. Thats why I very seldom open up that 150. All I hear is FEED ME! FEED ME!

Slab
05-11-2005, 10:17 PM
LOL, that was hillarious. My fishing pole is talking to me in the same way. Wants a new owner cause of lack of attention! sad isn't it

blufloyd
05-11-2005, 10:47 PM
My boat was just saying today how cozy the garage is, out of the wind, no algae slime, and not having to have your tongue on a truck butt. But hey, its there when and if I need it.

EZ1
05-12-2005, 05:20 AM
Good one Fatboy. Me and my boat know the feeling.

DENNIS BOWERS
05-12-2005, 05:35 AM
Thanks Fatboy--you gave me my first laugh of the day!!!!Good Fishin To You an your preasure washer!!! Dennis

crap-king
05-12-2005, 05:53 AM
don't let her forget how to swim

David Waters
05-12-2005, 06:48 AM
your going to come home and all your tackle and life jackets will be in the front yard!!!

GABoy
05-12-2005, 06:56 AM
Now that is funny!!

I thoroughly enjoyed that!

frank lawhead
05-12-2005, 07:57 AM
don,t feel like my day is right until I readF.B.s post :LOL
and my wife calls me weird ?? thats a good one F.B.

scrap
05-12-2005, 08:27 AM
Send her over to my place maybe mine and yours can make some dingy's while not in use. :D

Pooch
05-12-2005, 08:32 AM
I sympathize Fatboy. I cleaned the dirt dauber nests out of mine, yesterday.---Pooch

CohuttaCrappie
05-12-2005, 11:37 AM
Now that's funny! Good one Big J.

GABoy
05-12-2005, 12:06 PM
I sympathize Fatboy. I cleaned the dirt dauber nests out of mine, yesterday.---Pooch

OUCH...that really hurts to hear!!

whizkids
05-12-2005, 12:36 PM
I really sympahize FB, my trailer bunkers haven't had a chance to dry since October. I really look forward to June, schools out and I can play with grandkids till September. Then back to the ole fishing grind. Retirement is tough. Opps forget, I promised to take the grandkids fishing every day. No rest for the weary I guess.:D

410MAN
05-12-2005, 03:54 PM
Well You TWO TIMING ,running around, no working, beer drinking,sorry thing, YOU should be ashmedyou should never wash your laundry in public, that BOAT has every wright to address you in the manner it did, I am shocked and appalued that a fellow TFF member wood act that way, YOU need to get her tongue stuck on your trailer butt soon, and get here some new air in her tires ,,they all like that it kinnda like getting flowers, :D :D

MoSam
05-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Good one Fatboy! I got a good laugh out of that one!

Shaun

Tommy
05-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Thats funny FB...Bet mine is proud to have some relief after me being off for nearly 3 months. Tell your's to call mine if it needs something to talk to...LOL...Oh and by the way, if you do come home and find your tackle and life jackets out on the yard.....Can I have them?

Mrs. Crappie Stalker
05-12-2005, 06:02 PM
FB, you know what they say about scorned women! You'd better talk nice, give her a wash and wax, and take her out! Probably wouldn't hurt to take wife out too, but skip the wax!

Cane Pole
05-12-2005, 09:21 PM
Dear John....That's all she wrote.........

All we need is the music...haha

DmDuck
05-12-2005, 09:39 PM
fatboy ...just give her my cell number , maybe I can find sometime to run her out and about .. Tell her I promise to get her home before you so she won't get caught with her tongue on another man's truck butt !! :D
Really man , us Crappie Hunters need to stick together , anything I can do to keep you in the good graces of your beloved boat !! ;) :cool:

PS.... The wife thing is up to you to handle, had 2 of my own , lord knows I don't need that hassle ...ROFLMAO !! :eek:

Darryl Morris
05-13-2005, 03:35 PM
You are a creative monster, dude.

fishintiger
05-13-2005, 03:43 PM
Reading that I was starting to think it was the wife leaving the note on your truck so you would spend time with her. My boat knows what your's is going through. It's has been spending too much time in the dark garage. I think I might take it out on a date this weekend. I hope it's not too late.