Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: no drill rod holder recommendations?

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb no drill rod holder recommendations?

I would like to get a rod holder that I don't have to drill holes in my boat. I saw the ARH model from Crappie Killer's website that you install using the same holes from your cletes. Does anyone else make one similiar?
    Thanks guys!

Post Thanks / Like

I made one that uses the seat pedestal . You put the pedestal on over it ,it will swing the full circle around the deck.
    The fish were bitting yesterday, The fish will bite tomorrow,,, today I must buy my fish

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Rod Holder with no holes

We make rod holder bases that will accomodate almost any type of rod holders including T-bars. These bases attach to your boat cleats and are easily installed and removed. They require no drilling and are very safe and secure. Check us out at Extreme Fishing Concepts Driftmaster rod holders , Santee rod holders , Joy Fish cast nets and Redi Rig Floats We also carry a great line of rod holders. We will be carrying the Add-A-Seat as soon as I can get them on the website. If you have questions please direct them to me at [email protected]

Maynard Edwards
    Extreme Fishing Concepts Driftmaster rod holders , Santee rod holders , Joy Fish cast nets and Redi Rig Floats

Post Thanks / Like

Maynard's mounts are great! easy on and off. highly recommend them with driftmaster
    t-bars
    Yodibuzz