Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: In Fall, which has bigger Crappie?

Post Thanks / Like

Question In Fall, which has bigger Crappie?

This coming late October, I need to choose between Lake Truman, & LOZ. Which will yield larger Crappie during this time of year in your opinions? Thanks a bunch!

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Tim, I think it's kind of a toss, but if I had to choose it would be Ozark..........

Post Thanks / Like

I would also go for ozark, all the water fleas and big boats are gone by then. Alot of people talk like truman is not a good late fall/winter lake. Let me know when you come down this way we will go rip some lips!
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your oppinion OutLaw, and I will fer sure Ted! I am really devided on this one... I have awhile to make up my mind. But I can get anal about planning things ahead! :rolleyes: Lots of research etc! I noticed that a higher percentage of 1lb+ fish were weighed in at Truman this Spring in USA's recent tournaments. Just another little piece I am looking at in considering the whole ding danged puzzle. :rolleyes: Thanks everyone!

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim The Lippa Rippa Mon
    Thanks for your oppinion OutLaw, and I will fer sure Ted! I am really devided on this one... I have awhile to make up my mind. But I can get anal about planning things ahead! :rolleyes: Lots of research etc! I noticed that a higher percentage of 1lb+ fish were weighed in at Truman this Spring in USA's recent tournaments. Just another little piece I am looking at in considering the whole ding danged puzzle. :rolleyes: Thanks everyone!

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    If you decided to stay at LOZ I know a resort on the water real close to where you fished for the CAST. And I know some hot spots in that area to put you on if you stay. Its not the hilton but its a not a bad place to stay.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion