Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jeff's (slayer) report from toronto

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jeff's (slayer) report from toronto

Jeffie called me tonight just after 8 and said he is glad they decided to go ahead to toronto. They are having a ball catching some very big slabs. They already had several over 2 pounds and had only fished a short time. He said Chatt and a client were coming off the water as they were putting in and Chatt said, "They are on!". Sounds like they are. I'm looking forward to a better report when they get back. Pics should be good too.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I hate to say this, but from my radar summary Sat. am it looks like Toronto is going to get a pretty good rain. Better catch them early Guys. It might be OK later this afternoon. Later, Ship

Post Thanks / Like

where is Toronto?
    speckologist

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job Jeffie. That dog had to call me at lunch the other day and rub it in that he was leaving for KS. the next morning. Oh well, some guys have all the luck.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speck catcher View Post
    where is Toronto?
    you take hwy 54 west until you get to RT.105,this will be past yates center,ks,,from jeff city it's about 4.5 hrs,,not a bad drive, good hwy,,as for as a place to stay there is a place called deb's cabins also i think there are places at the ST..Park area or a motel back in yates center,,,hope this helps
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I talked to Chatt this morning and it was pouring at Toronto!!!! It was also pouring at Pomona this morning, I didn't even take the boat off the trailer. Waited it out for an hour and went to Green Acres Store looked at the radar, rain everywhere so back to Olathe I came. Man that sucked!!!!! Chatt was headed to town to eat breakfast and then he was coming home if it didn't let up.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks fro the info Fuzzy.
    speckologist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speckhunter View Post
    Good job Jeffie. That dog had to call me at lunch the other day and rub it in that he was leaving for KS. the next morning. Oh well, some guys have all the luck.

not lucky chris, just don't have anyone to answer too. there's pro's and con's...give me a while i'll try and think of the con's:D
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!