Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Does anyone use the AquaStar green light?

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Does anyone use the AquaStar green light?

Has anyone used the AquaStar green lights from Fishing Light - Fishing Lights - Dock Light - Dock Lights ? I purchased two of these. Seem to make sense to me. I have heard people having really good luck with green lights, but I wasn't going to pay $180 for one. I am getting two shipped to my door for under $80. I am going to Eufaula Alabama in a couple of months. I hope they pay off. My freezer is empty!

Post Thanks / Like

I use the AquaStar light and my experience has been that the white light attracts more bait fish than the green light. Unfortunately, more bugs too.

TeamCSJE
    TeamCSJE

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Are they bright? Are they built to last? Are they worth the money

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know how far away from the middle GA area you are but there I guy here that custom makes the same style of light as the hydroglow. Unless prices have changed, 4ft is 100 bucks and 6ft is 150 bucks. I mostly see them in green but I have also seen him do a combination white/green in the 6ft version. I purchased 2 of the all green 4ft during summer and first night I used them my nephew and I caught fish till we were out of bait. Of course we didn't keep them all. Couldn't figure a way to keep the cooler lid closed.