Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie videos. One good, one bad. Recommendations?

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Crappie videos. One good, one bad. Recommendations?

I am looking for good instructional crappie videos about trolling and spider rigging. I know nothing about either one.
    I purchased two videos that were recommended. Ernest Patty's video was excellent. I learned a lot from it as it was very instructional and easy to understand. However, it didn't cover trolling or spider rigging setup and techniques.
    I purchased Crappie 101 Hi-Tech Trolling from Visual Films that features Dennis and Tammy Watters. This Dennis Watters guy was as about arrogant as one could be. I learned VERY little. The entire video was supposed to be about trolling techniques, setup, boat control, etc, etc, but did not cover any setup, jig presentations, etc, NOTHING! The only thing he mentioned was rod length and bragged on his humminbird side imaging unit. This was a premium priced video that was money well wasted.

If anyone could recommend any good instructional trolling technique videos, I would appreciate it.

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

There's a lot of very good ones in the Midwest Crappie Series of DVD's. You can get them here on the site too. Also, Wally Marshall has an excellent one out too. It was on sale at BPS last month. Extremely educational as he teaches as he fishes. Good price and an excellent product.

Post Thanks / Like

The Mid West Crappie series or go to The crappie Killer's web site and get Mark's series of videos. They are very instructional as well. Russ makes a point to show different techniques on public water on every show of MWC. CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

You can watch Midwest Crappie episodes on MYoutdoortv.com, good site.
    It's all over but the fryin'......

Post Thanks / Like

Default On the web

MyOutdoorTV.com offers alot of Midwest Crappie TV shows for veiwing for FREE!!! There is a mix of differnet fishing styles. Also you might searh YouTube for crappie or trolling.

Post Thanks / Like

Jim Duckworth Has A Tape On Both Topics You Can Find Them At
    Fishingtennessee.com He Has Many Other Topics Also I Own Most Of Them And They Are Pretty Good I Am Also New Here To The Site Which Is Great I Have Been Visiting Alot I Just Have Never Posted Before Super Group Of People On Here Great Info Thanks To All You

Post Thanks / Like

I think the Midwest Crappie videos are the best,they cover just about every way you can catch a Crappie,are very informative and they are fun to watch.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LOVINFISHING View Post
    Jim Duckworth Has A Tape On Both Topics You Can Find Them At
    Fishingtennessee.com He Has Many Other Topics Also I Own Most Of Them And They Are Pretty Good I Am Also New Here To The Site Which Is Great I Have Been Visiting Alot I Just Have Never Posted Before Super Group Of People On Here Great Info Thanks To All You

Too much advertising. Besides, he is an arrogant butt.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a decent video for spider rigging that you may be able to learn some basics from.

YouTube - Crappie Fishing / Trolling

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Crappie Killer has some good stuff. He's a member here and posts on the TN board. He got some good video clips on his web page and also sells some stuff too.

Don't overlook Mark. You all go check his video clips out.

The Crappie Killer - crappie fishing with The Killa' Mark Gromlovits
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast