Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Coastal River Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Coastal River Crappie

Hey,

Is there anyone out there besides Bill H. and myself that fish the rivers in the eastern part of the state? Before the new format to this board was started, there were a few guys starting to post on the coastal rivers and other areas in the eastern part of the state. These areas have a lot of crappie in them but they can be very hard to find. Summer seems to be the hardest time. We need more fellas from the eastern part of the state to post so we can figure these fish out. Olereb, Hooked up and Martin, I would like to hear from you guys again. I hope your all doing good and catching fish. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks and Good Luck. CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Glad to hear from you

Quote Originally Posted by crappiefarmer
    Hey,

Is there anyone out there besides Bill H. and myself that fish the rivers in the eastern part of the state? Before the new format to this board was started, there were a few guys starting to post on the coastal rivers and other areas in the eastern part of the state. These areas have a lot of crappie in them but they can be very hard to find. Summer seems to be the hardest time. We need more fellas from the eastern part of the state to post so we can figure these fish out. Olereb, Hooked up and Martin, I would like to hear from you guys again. I hope your all doing good and catching fish. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks and Good Luck. CF
    Hey, CF glad you made it through the storm. Me and my son have been
    on the troll for the crappie and the bite is on for now. good fishing to you.
    Herm.