Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Side Imaging Video - YOUTUBE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Side Imaging Video - YOUTUBE

Last edited by Nightprowler; 08-03-2008 at 08:57 AM. Reason: add

Post Thanks / Like

That's some purdy stuff there. Maybe someday I'll take the plunge and get me one of those things.

Surprisingly, I went to the dealer the other day and asked to see a training video of any of the side-imaging Hummingbirds, but he said that Hummingbird had none available! I said, "Then why would I consider giving you two grand plus, without seeing it really perform?" He said, "Well, I can go through the demo on one of our machines on the counter."

Really! I would want to KNOW that I can ID real targets when I am on my home waters and to put that kind of money out on blind faith, I can't justify it.

Maybe in a little while the price will come down to where a man can better afford it and not have to live with buyer's remorse, continually attempting to justify the expense. If I did this for a living, I would not be without one...it tax deductibe in that case, you know.

Maybe someday we'll see more vids on the 797 997 or 1197 and you fortunate folks that have them can educate the rest of us.

aj

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks NP This has helped me tramendously!! Just wanting to get back out on the water and ignore this 100deg. wheather
    Reel foot yankee