Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: STORM Lightnin Fillet'R

Post Thanks / Like

Default STORM Lightnin Fillet'R

Has anybody tried one of these yet? Haven't seen much written about them and wondering if it's much better than the American Anglers version?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

I have found that some of the american angler blades are to thick to do crappie really good might just be I got a bad one anyone else think this also?
    CrappieGeorge

Post Thanks / Like

i have found that a regular kitchen electric knife is just as good if not better than aa and much cheaper

Post Thanks / Like

American Angler blades tend to not fit together tight enough so that stuff gets in between the blades and they don' t cut well at all. If you flatten the brad a bit that holds the 2 blades together on the AA knife blades, they work much better. With the blades together, lay the brad on an anvil or some other hard surface and tap the brand with a hammer, flattening it out a bit. Be careful to check and don't overdo it. You want the blades to be able to slide on the brad, but have no slop.
    "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi, we're not Spartans, we're Americans. With a capital "A", huh? And you know what that means? Do you? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world."
    John Winger

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sticky situation

If the switch sticks a bit on my American Angler, I just loosen the screw closest to the switch a tiny bit. Then a drop of RemOil.