Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ist Annual Lake Wylie Crap-o-ree and Nitestalkers Ball

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ist Annual Lake Wylie Crap-o-ree and Nitestalkers Ball

The executive commitee has set a date for the Nitestalkers Ball. It will be held October 16. Here's the deal--so far.
    We'll meet at the Buster Boyd Landing on Lake Wylie at 5:30pm. We'll spend an hour registering and socializing. We'll get everybody into the water around 6:30. Sundown is 6:47 so that should give everyone a chance to get to their spot by dark. You'll need to be back on dry land by 1:00am. We'll have the weigh in and social wind down for an hour or two. There will not be teams. We are hoping to have a bunch of board members participate even if they are new to nitefishing. Some of us have room on our boats for passengers so even if you've never nitefished you will be paired with someone that can show you the ropes. We will weigh your heaviest 5 fish. Keeping the number of fish to 5 should give everybody a chance to be competitive and keep the results close. Entry fee is $15 per person. $10 goes to heaviest 5 fish and $5 goes to biggest crappie. We will try to glean other prizes for other categories. If you plan to attend and fish out of your own boat we will help you find a good spot. It's about fun and fellowship and a layed back way to enjoy a great sport. We'll have more info on overnite accomodations etc as we get to it. So anyway there's the date. We hope to see alot of our online friends and will do our best to make it an enjoyable and productive fishing experience.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

I received a package of crappie.com merchandise from Edhead today to be used as prizes for the Oct 16 tournament. We ahve 60 days before the event so it's time to start planning if you can attend. I was thinkin maybe we could allow everyone to launch wherever they want to so they can be sure to be near their favorite hole. Anyone who wants to launch somewhere besides BB Landing would need to pre-register and pay ahead or show up at BB for registration and happy hour then drive to the other launch. Chief.Dontcatchmany,Crappie King, I got you down as possibles and really hope you can make it. In the next coupla weeks I'll have some info on overnite accomodations etc. How 'boutcha Tool,Threegals, NC Spanky, Herm, Crappiefarmer, Jcoman, smokie, slab seeker? It'd be great to fish with ya.
    One taste of the bait

Post Thanks / Like

Default sorry

gotta work the 16th and 17th. i haven't reached that blessed age yet where I am retired. although i would love to fish in a tourney on my off days.

QUOTE=kunes]I received a package of crappie.com merchandise from Edhead today to be used as prizes for the Oct 16 tournament. We ahve 60 days before the event so it's time to start planning if you can attend. I was thinkin maybe we could allow everyone to launch wherever they want to so they can be sure to be near their favorite hole. Anyone who wants to launch somewhere besides BB Landing would need to pre-register and pay ahead or show up at BB for registration and happy hour then drive to the other launch. Chief.Dontcatchmany,Crappie King, I got you down as possibles and really hope you can make it. In the next coupla weeks I'll have some info on overnite accomodations etc. How 'boutcha Tool,Threegals, NC Spanky, Herm, Crappiefarmer, Jcoman, smokie, slab seeker? It'd be great to fish with ya.[/QUOTE]
    :p

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question for Kunes.

Hey , are the bass tourneys still going on in october?Was wondering about the possibility of having to do battle with the bassers.It could turn into an all out brawl..lol.Eric.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Default attendees.

I'm pretty sure I have atleast 2 people coming that haven't had the computer to respond lately.One guy who's posted before on the old board and one new comer.I know you guys are probably trying to keep some kinda tab on rsvp or something , so I figured I'd let you know.Kunes , thanks for your effort in putting this thing together.I'm really excited about it.Eric.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E"
    Hey , are the bass tourneys still going on in october?Was wondering about the possibility of having to do battle with the bassers.It could turn into an all out brawl..lol.Eric.
    The bassers will be done on Sept 4. In a coupla weeks we'll try to get some firm numbers and see if there are any open seats on anyones boat.
    One taste of the bait

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tool

Sorry to hear that you can't make it. If this thing goes well we'll probably try it again in the spring. Maybe we can do a smaller version sometime during the week. Thanks for lettin us know.
    One taste of the bait

slab_seeker Guest

Default Count me in.

I'll be there, mainly to meet you guys. Mrs slab_seeker may join me, depends on her getting race tickets.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kunes
    I received a package of crappie.com merchandise from Edhead today to be used as prizes for the Oct 16 tournament. We ahve 60 days before the event so it's time to start planning if you can attend. I was thinkin maybe we could allow everyone to launch wherever they want to so they can be sure to be near their favorite hole. Anyone who wants to launch somewhere besides BB Landing would need to pre-register and pay ahead or show up at BB for registration and happy hour then drive to the other launch. Chief.Dontcatchmany,Crappie King, I got you down as possibles and really hope you can make it. In the next coupla weeks I'll have some info on overnite accomodations etc. How 'boutcha Tool,Threegals, NC Spanky, Herm, Crappiefarmer, Jcoman, smokie, slab seeker? It'd be great to fish with ya.

Hey Kunes,

I appreciate the invite but I'm afraid I will be in the middle of peanut harvest. Hope you guys have a heck of an outing! Good Luck. CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

i can accomodate five on my boat, including myself.. already have one commited to a seat.. anybody else want one on the beast let me know
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast