Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: crappie condos jerry blake style

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie condos jerry blake style

I know many of us have discussed the Jerry Blake style crappie condos. Just wondering what kind of results some of you are having with them now that the spawn is over here in the south. I have 5 out on a long point and have caught a few but nothing to post a pic about. But I have come to the realization that fish just dont like me. Thinking about doing some night stalking over one some evening.

Post Thanks / Like

gooch-A few of Mine seem to hold fish pretty regular. The bite is kinda tuff right now though,Been a odd spring here!! Good Fishin To Ya!!!Dennis
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

I have 13 in the water. I have never fished a condo without catching 1 fish at least. I have one condo that have never fished because I cannot find the sucker. I think it was removed or moved by someone. The current wouldn't move it there so it had to be moved.
    All of mine are in 20'+ water so spring isn't the best time to fish them. They are using them more now that the water temp is in the high 70s. One thing negative is the stripes and hybrids seem to like them too.
    During the winter I caught fish like crazy on them. No lie here, but I caught a limit in about 1 1/2 hours. I only keep 11" or better so if you put the condo in the right place it will produce.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Gooch. Most of what I have been posting is coming off tops or condos. I don't do much open water fishing.
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!