Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: to FATBOY

Post Thanks / Like

Default to FATBOY

Hey Fatboy, I would love to go to the Fall Brawl tournament with you. Unfortunately I work a weekend shift. I have only been there for a year, so I cant take off when I want to yet. How early in the year do they set the dates for the tournament? Maybe next year I can plan a weekend off on the weekend of the tournament if I know early enough when its gonna be, and only then it would be if nobody else with more seniority put in for that weekend. I have never crappie fished any other place than here on Tims and Woods, some at Guntersville and the Tennessee River, dont know if my techniques would work at Watts Bar or not. Like I said, I dont have a boat, so I've never trolled before. I can sure catch the heck out of the fish when they move under highway bridges though. Went last night off the dock down here at the Bass Club and caught 9 good fish. I saw 8 other people fishing and the only other person to land a fish caught one little stripe. I believe if I could find the fish though, me and you could definately catch them. The hardest part I think is finding them. You could work your live bait on them, and I could work jigs, between the two, we could catch some fish. I've never had the opportunity to fish a crappie tournament before, so I would love to go with you, I know next year is a long way away, but if you go next year, i'll do what I can to go. What are you doing tomorrow morning on Thursday? I dont have anything planned. We could go tomorrow, but i work this weekend and wont be able to go then. I'm gonna go back down here to the dock again for a little while this evening and see if I can catch a few. Give me a call or leave me a message on here. 931-962-0738

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker
    Hey Fatboy, I would love to go to the Fall Brawl tournament with you. Unfortunately I work a weekend shift. I have only been there for a year, so I cant take off when I want to yet. How early in the year do they set the dates for the tournament? Maybe next year I can plan a weekend off on the weekend of the tournament if I know early enough when its gonna be, and only then it would be if nobody else with more seniority put in for that weekend. I have never crappie fished any other place than here on Tims and Woods, some at Guntersville and the Tennessee River, dont know if my techniques would work at Watts Bar or not. Like I said, I dont have a boat, so I've never trolled before. I can sure catch the heck out of the fish when they move under highway bridges though. Went last night off the dock down here at the Bass Club and caught 9 good fish. I saw 8 other people fishing and the only other person to land a fish caught one little stripe. I believe if I could find the fish though, me and you could definately catch them. The hardest part I think is finding them. You could work your live bait on them, and I could work jigs, between the two, we could catch some fish. I've never had the opportunity to fish a crappie tournament before, so I would love to go with you, I know next year is a long way away, but if you go next year, i'll do what I can to go. What are you doing tomorrow morning on Thursday? I dont have anything planned. We could go tomorrow, but i work this weekend and wont be able to go then. I'm gonna go back down here to the dock again for a little while this evening and see if I can catch a few. Give me a call or leave me a message on here. 931-962-0738

Post Thanks / Like

will be on woods in the morning at sun up. Will be in green extra cab z-71 with blue and white hydrasports. Be there and we will go for a bit.

Post Thanks / Like

fatboy, what time and what area, like I said, all I know is morris ferry dock. I'll try my best, just tell me what time and if your gonna launch at morris ferry.

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy, I was at Morris Ferry Dock this morning from 4:50 until 7 o'clock. I guess you launched somewhere else or you didnt get to make it. Maybe we can try again next week. Good Luck.