Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: KCA meeting

Post Thanks / Like

Default KCA meeting

So how'd the meeting and the fishing go? No reports? Hope it wasn't as windy there as it was in Tioga county.

Post Thanks / Like

Holy cow - I missed it!! I was figuring on getting the door prizes to Bob this weekend. Lot o fgood that's going to do now.
    My appologizes to everyone who was there - my scheduling was off for this one................had May 22nd in my mind for some reason.

Bob G is offline Moderator Keystone Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

There will be info forth coming about the meeting hopefully today, tomorrow at the latest.
    I did not fish, boat was in the shop. I can tell you though it did look like it was windy out there. I got to meet chaunc and barn door this weekend and it was great to finally meet you guys. Those two are the ones you need to ask they fished before and after the meeting.
    S10, parivercat, Zimmie all fished also. I don't think anyone had an exceptional day though, but it was a nice day weather wise.
    Bob Griffith
    Ice Team Power Stick
    Clam Corp. Pro Staff
    Keystone Crappie Association member

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Zig!
    Everyone was saying where were the door prizes that Zig was to send!. Just kidding,
    Now for my fishing report, put on at 7;30 Had 6-7 fish by 10:30 then rain storm till 11:00 then hit it till 2:15 . Rough fishing, jigs with minnows was the ticket for the day in 12'-15' of water , Size was 10-121/2" ended with 22 keepers.
    Hi Zeke missed you there? Thought you were comming?
    Nice meeting you Barndoor, and Chaunc have a great week on Kentucky Lake! I think we should make a outing next spring and go to Kentucky Lake with as many club members as possibly to go and have Chaunc do the guiding, How about that? Zimmy

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Would paying for my trip be too much as a guide fee? And would i have to clean everyones fish like the guides down there do? The way you guys fish..... my arms would fall off from cleaning so many slabs. Me and Devon finished with 15 keepers. Only a couple slabs over 11. We kept some 9's and 10's for him to take home to his mom. All the fish he caught were on jigs and nibbles. I slow trolled minnows in 13ft to get mine. I gotta go clean my boat carpet. D and cody were fishing the shoreline and D climbed into the boat with muddy shoes on. GRANDKIDS..... what a joy. It was nice meeting everyone after waiting so long to get to a meeting. I'll try to get to as many as i can. I'm not much for competitive fishing but i'll give it another try for the KCA. I dropped off a couple flyers at the 5 points baitshop and also at mosquito lake at the causeway baitshop. I asked the owner to start watching our posts on crappie.com. She said we could have a club tourney there too. That would be a long way for those eastern boys to come to get beat up on.... but if we timed it right, really worth while. The crappies are big there. I'll send someone a picture of some i got last may and they can post it for me. Check you guys out when i get back. Good fishing to you. Smitty